If you are eating salad as your ‘main’ meal or dieting , you really need to make sure you are getting enough nutrients and calories. So when people remark, “Ewe, you eat salad every day for lunch”, if you follow my salad making rules you can secretly smile while your size gets smaller and your body feels less sluggish and more energized.
How to make a nutritious, tasty SALAD for a hungry person
- Some kind of green
- Some kind of protein (nut, tofu, beyond meat, etc)
- Something naturally sweet (dried fruit or fresh)
- Some type of real vegetable
- Any leftovers of steamed veggie or carb type food
- Topped with just lemon juice, no oil or sugary vinegar type dressings-go ahead and search the benefits of lemon, you will be amazed
Occasionally, I will add some special savory treat like fresh garden pickled jalepenos or a dab of vegan chipotle mayo, but these super tasty additions can make you hungrier, so don’t try it too often if you are trying to lose weight. If you are just ‘normal’ eating, go ahead and indulge.
Support a Vegan Artist, Thanks for checking out my webstore for original handmade jewelry